There are more significant changes going into what was going to be called PDI 4.3.1 including:
- Big data improvements and new capabilities
- PDI SDK: documentation and samples to develop PDI plug-ins and embedding of PDI
- PDI Operations Mart: collect and query PDI log data and use other Pentaho tools to examine the log data, such as Analyzer or Interactive Reporting.
- New steps: Concat Fields, SAS Input, Edi to XML
As such, we have decided to call the release version 4.4.0 rather than 4.3.1. This also means that what we previously referred to as PDI 4.4 will now be PDI 5.0
PDI 4.4.0 GA will also be included in the 4.8.0 GA Suite Release.
- PDI-7994: Calculator Step, Date A - Date B incorrect value (covered by DOC-852)
- PDI-7942: As an ETL user, I'd like the Google Analytics plugin to keep working after the GA 2.3 API will be shut-down by Google on Jun 10th 2012
- PDI-7952: As an ETL user, I'd like the Google Analytics Input step (EE) to keep working after the GA 2.3 API will be shut-down by Google on Jun 10th 2012
Please see the Infocenter for the official upgrade and release notes after the release date.
Link to Past Sprints and Current Sprint
This can be tracked by JIRA and the version 4.4.0 GA
|| Start Date
|| End Date
|| 4.4.0 GA Q3 2012 - SPRINT 2