Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- SGDText - stochastic gradient descent for learning linear SVMs and logistic regression for text problems. Operates incrementally and directly on string attributes.
- New incremental version of the multi-class meta classifier (MultiClassClassifierUpdateable).
- RandomForest now supports building trees in parallel.
- DatabaseLoader is now much faster when loading data sets with many nominal attributes.
- Database access now allows custom property files to be set at runtime, allowing access to databases different from the default one without having to restart Weka.
- TextDirectoryLoader can now operate incrementally.
- CSVLoader now supports files without a header row.
- Charts can now be exported to files from running Knowledge Flow processes via an offscreen rendering process.
- RemoveUseless filter now removes attributes with all missing values.
- Histogram visualization in the Explorer and Knowledge Flow is now faster.
- ClassifierPerformanceEvaluator in the Knowledge Flow is now multi-threaded to allow folds to be evaluated in parallel.
- File-based savers now support gzip compression.
- File-based loaders now support loading files as a resource from the classpath (including jars).
- multiInstanceLearning - added MITI multi-instance tree learner and MIRI rule learner variant.
- RerankingSearch - a feature selection meta-search algorithm that speeds up the base search algorithm, contributed by Pablo Bermejo.
- timeseriesForecasting package now includes support for handling timestamp-based data which contains gaps in the regular time period. Documentation here.
- sasLoader - SAS sas7bdat file reader.
- CHIRP - A new classifier based on Composite Hypercubes on Iterated Random Projections, contributed by Leland Wilkinson.
- PSOSearch - An implementation of the Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) algorithm to explore the space of attributes, contributed by Sebastian Luna Valero.
- wekaServer - A simple servlet-based server for executing data mining tasks (Explorer and KnowledgeFlow so far). Documentation here.
- jfreechartOffscreenRenderer - Offscreen (headless) chart rendering in Knowledge Flow processes using the JFreeChart library. More info here.