Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Weka 3.7 is now GPL 3.0.
- Weka releases now available on Maven central
- Logistic now has an option to use conjugate gradient descent rather than quasi-Newton with BFGS updates.
- weka.classifiers.bayes.NaiveBayesMultinomialText - naive Bayes multinomial classifier that operates directly on string attributes.
- Appender component for the Knowledge Flow that can append sets of instances together.
- SubstringLabeler component for the Knowledge Flow that can use substring or regex matching on string attribute values to assign various user defined nominal values to a new "label" attribute.
- SubstringReplacer component for the Knowledge Flow that can replace substrings or regex matches with user supplied strings in string attribute values.
- Sorter component for the Knowledge Flow that implements a streaming merge sort that writes a sorted in-memory buffer to a file when full. Can sort descending or ascending on multiple attributes.
- DatabaseSaver can now truncate the target table if desired.
- Area under the precision-recall curve evaluation metric.
- Package manager's cache refresh mechanism is now much faster.
- Package manager now checks for new versions of existing packages on the server as well as entirely new packages.
- Random forest now has an option to print all the ensemble trees as part of its output.
- weka.clusterers.CascadeSimpleKMeans, contributed by Martin Guetlein.
- weka.classifiers.functions.RBFRegressor added to the RBFNetwork package
- jsonFieldExtractor package - Knowledge Flow step to extract one or more fields from repeating blocks of JSON text into new attributes.