Credit card validator
The Credit card validator step will help you check the following:
- The validity of a credit card number. This uses a LUHN10 (MOD-10) algorithm.
- The credit card vendor that handles the number: VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, EnRoute, American Express (AMEX),...
- Step name: the step name, unique in a transformation
- Credit card field: the name of the input field that will contain the credit card number during execution
- Get only digits? : Enable this option if you want to strip all non-numeric characters from the (String) input field
- Output Fields
- Result fieldname: the name of the (Boolean) output field indicating the validity of the number
- Credit card type field: the name of the output field that will hold the credit card type (vendor)
- Not valid message: the name of the output field that will hold the error message.