Update TestSetting.java file
- Make sure that the SOLUTIONS_PATH is pointing to you pentaho-solutions folder.
- Add pentaho.testlib.dir and map it to ../third-party/test-lib folder
- Add solution.path and map it to you pentaho-solutions folder
- Add pentaho.testlib.dir in the pentaho classpath
- Update the pentaho classpathAdd to exclude pentaho-vfs.jar to be loaded twice.
Update ANT Runtime Preferences
- From the JBoss Eclipse Menu, go to Window --> Preferences. On left hand pane, expand "Ant" and click on "Runtime"
- Click on AddExternalJars and add junit.jar under the third-part/test-lib folder.
- Click on "Apply" and "Ok"
Run Cobertura coverage report
- Right click on the build_coverage.xml, select "Run As" and select the 3. Ant Buld .. pption.
- The ant target we have to select is clean-all and coverage and is this particular order.
- Once selected. Click "Apply" and "Run".
- The process will start. For all the test, it takes from 9 to 11 minutes. After the process is complete. It will create two folder under the pentaho/build folder
- pentaho-coverage - Contains the coverage report. Open the Index.html ,under the html folder, to view the coverage report
- pentaho-tests - Contains the Junit test report. Open the Index.html ,under the html folder, to view the junit report