Wrapping it Up
Follow these instructions to complete your Agile BI exercise:
- Select Select Visualize in the in the Perspective drop-down to return to your your Top 10 Countries chart chart. Next, you will update your dimensional model with the new new Deal Size attribute attribute.
- Click Click View in the the Visualizations Properties to view the current model in the the Model Editor perspective.
- Click Click Refresh Table Metadata. The DEALSIZE field is The DEALSIZE field is listed as one of the available fields.
- Drag the the DEALSIZE field field from the list of available fields on the left onto the Dimensions folder in the Model panel in the middle. This adds a new dimension called called DEALSIZE with with a single default hierarchy and level of the same name.
- Click Click Save on on the main toolbar to save your updated model. Select Select Visualize in the in the Perspective drop-down to return to your Top 10 Countries chart.
- Click Click Reload Current Model to update your field list to include the new new DEALSIZE attribute attribute.
- Click Click Toggle Layout to to open the the Layout panel panel.
- Drag Drag DEALSIZE from from the field list on the left into the the Color Stack section section of the the Layout panel panel.
- Click Click Toggle Layout to to close the Layout Panel. You have successfully delivered your business user’s request