- webappname : the name of the web app (future feature to support running on the DI server)
- proxyhostname : the proxy server for the HTTP connection(s)
- proxyport : the port of the proxy server
- nonproxyhosts : the hosts (comma seperator) for which not to use a proxy
- debugtrans : the optional name of a file in which the generated transformation will be stored for debugging purposes (example: /tmp/debug.ktr)
- debuglog : set to "true" to have the logging text of the remote SQL transformation will be written to the general logging channel once execution is finished.
Parameters for the service transformation can be set with the following format: PARAMETER_name=value (so with the option name prepended with "PARAMETER_")