- webappname : the name of the web app (typically pentaho-di on the DI server) Make sure to specify this in the "Options" sections of the Kettle database connection dialog if you want to connect with PDI to a PDI Server (Carte or the DI server);
- proxyhostname : the proxy server for the HTTP connection(s)
- proxyport : the port of the proxy server
- nonproxyhosts : the hosts (comma seperator) for which not to use a proxy
- debugtrans : the optional name of a file in which the generated transformation will be stored for debugging purposes (example: /tmp/debug.ktr)
- debuglog : set to "true" to have the logging text of the remote SQL transformation will be written to the general logging channel once execution is finished.