- Status: Early Prototype, proof of concept
- Roadmap: Not on any roadmap, not committed
- Availability: Undecided - Closed source for now
- Contact: email@example.com
- JIRA: none
Kettle for Storm empowers Pentaho ETL developers to process big data in real time using their existing visual Pentaho ETL transformations across a cluster of machines using Storm. It decomposes the transformation into a topology and wraps all steps in either a Storm Spout or a Bolt. The topology is then submitted to the cluster and runs continuously or until all inputs report end of data.
- Download the Video: https://pentaho.box.com/KettleStormUpdate1
Closing the gap between batch and real time