2. The Input, Output, Temp, Golden directories must be named strictly as Input, Output, Temp, and Golden respectively. The build.xml creates the directories with these names. The Input directory must consist of all the input files required to run the transformations. The Transformations directory must consist of all the Transformations for each test case. The Output directory is where the transformation's output must be directed. The Golden directory is where the the golden files for the test cases must exist.
3. The Transformation file names must start with Test_Case_#.ktr \ [eg: Test_Case_1.ktr, Test_Case_34.ktr\] Wiki Markup 4. The Output file name must have the following format: Test_Case_#_Out_Actual.\[txt\|csv\] \ [eg: Test_Case_1_Out_Actual.csv, Test_Case_34_Out_Actual.txt\]
] Wiki Markup
5. The sub-directories of the Golden directory must be numeric. \ [for example: 2.5.1, 3.0.1, 3.0.2\]
6. The Golden directory is searched for the file to be compared against starting from the highest version then backwards. For example: If Test_Case_5_Out_Actual.txt exists in both 3.0.2 and 2.5.1, the search feature looks for the file 3.0.2 first and then goes to the directory with lower version numbers. The search stops as soon as the file is found in 3.0.2.
7. The exceptions encountered while executing a particular test case or while comparing Output file to Golden are logged and we would continue with next test case. To verify the results of the execution of the transformations, examine the logs generated.
8. doTests() method executes all the Transformations in the Transformation directory and compares all the files in Golden directory.