You can unzip one or more files with this job entry
Job entry name
The name of the job entry.
Note : This name has to be unique in a single job. A job entry can be placed several times on the canvas, however it will be the same job entry.
You can specify the list of source (zip) files in this section
- Get args from previous : check this option if you want to use the list of result files (from a previous job entry) as the list of files to unzip (see bug PDI-9819 - it takes the first field of the result row instead of the result files)
- Zip file name : the name of the zip file or a folder if you want to use a wildcard
- Source wildcard : if the previous option is a folder, you can enter a regular expression wildcard here. - Note: The regex is compared against the absolute path of the file and a complete match MUST be made
- For example to match "/folder/test.zip" a regex of "te.\.zip" will come up empty. Use ".*te.\.zip" instead to account for the folders ahead of it.** For Windows file paths, the direction of the slashes will be reversed in the match, so use "\/" instead of "\\".
This section allows us to specify what to do with the unzipped files
- Use zipfile name as root directory : check this if you want to create a separate directory for each zip filename (same name as file)
- Target directory : the target directory to unzip in
- Create folder : check this if you want to create the target folder
- Include wildcard : use this regular expression to select the files in the zip archives to extract
- Exclude wildcard : use this regular expression to select the files in the zip archives to extract
- Include date in filename : Include the current date in the unzipped filenames (format yyyyMMdd)
- Include time in filename : Include the time (format HHmmss)
- Specify the date time format yourself: allows you to specify the date time format yourself (default is: yyyyMMdd'_'HHmmss)
- If files exists : select the action to take if the target (unzipped) file exists: skip, overwrite, etc.
- After extraction : select the action to take after zip file extraction: Do nothing, Delete files, Move files
- Move files to : if the previous option is "Move files", you can select the target directory here.
- Add extracted file to result: add the extracted file names to the list of result files of this job entry for use in the next job entries.
- Success condition: allows you to specify the success factor of this job entry: when everything went well or if there were only X errors or if there were at least Y files extracted.