Welcome to the Big Data space in the Pentaho Community wiki. This space is the community home for Big Data and NoSQL technologies within the Pentaho ecosystem. It is the place to find information, how-to's, developer info, technology previews and other information about employing Pentaho technology as part of your overall Big Data Strategy. It is also where you can share your own information and experiences. We look forward to your participation and contribution!
With growing volumes and varieties of data flowing at increasing speed, organizations need a fast and easy way to harness and gain insight from their big data sources. Pentaho accelerates the realization of value from big data with the most complete solution for big data analytics.
Go to PentahoBigData.com for the full Pentaho Big Data story.
News and Information
- Kettle running on Storm Pentaho Labs update -
- Realtime debugging Kettle transforms running in Hadoop Pentaho Labs update -
- Update to Big Data Plugin Available for PDI 4.4 and BA Suite 4.8 - Lots of fixes and new distro support download
- 4.4 Stable of Kettle with the new Big Data components is now available available for download:
- First set of Big Data How-To's Published - Check out the How-To's for Hadoop, MapR, Cassandra and MongoDB here.
New and recently updated Big Data content on the What's New? page
It's easy to get started with Pentaho for Big Data.