Learning a new tool is often a daunting task. However, if you take a little bit of time to go through the information on this page, you should be up and running with Pentaho Data Integration in no time.
- Create a new transformation - create a step (flash demo, 1 minute)
Here are a few links to get you started:
- The Pentaho Data Integration (Kettle) Tutorial
- Simple Flash demo showing how to load a text file into a database
- The Spoon user documentation
- An index to the documentation of the Pentaho Data Integration Steps
- An index to the documentation of the Pentaho Data Integration Job Entries
Feel free to suggest more links for this area.